Edelman

www.edelman.com
There are newer employer reviews for Edelman

Nurturing company filled with extremely smart, creative people

Current Employee - Vice President
Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Edelman full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Family owned company, independent PR firm, individual support, great career options throughout the company, very smart and creative people

Cons

Only if you don't think you'd fit in a large company

The annual raise structure is just too small. Last year despite good performance, company growth, my raise was under 2%, and I started just a little too late to be eligible for a bonus. But I don't think you should put it ALL in the bonus category.

998 Other Employee Reviews for Edelman (View Most Recent)

A great place to learn, grow and work with the best of the best.

Current Employee - Account Supervisor
    Current Employee - Account Supervisor

I have been working at Edelman full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great clients, strong leadership, focus on an entrepreneurial spirit that supports and rewards employees who define their role and path with the company.

Cons

Still needs to build capabilities and offerings around formalized coaching and development and sustainability initiatives. Total compensation package is average at best.

Formalize and build rigor around coaching and development. "Walk the talk" on sustainability company-wide.

I love it here.

I have been working at Edelman full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Edelman is a place to build a thriving career. The culture is entrepreneurial, spirited, hardworking and (almost always) fun. The company rewards intelligence, creativity, innovation and high ethics. I've been on board six years and continue to learn new things and be given new opportunities every day. It's the right agency for a self-starter who wants to be at the leading edge of communications, marketing and media.

Cons

It's entrepreneurial and fast-moving, and involvement in agency initiatives, beyond the client work, is really encouraged. While there are plenty of flex programs for telecommuters, parents, part-time work, etc, and a healthy respect for balance, it's just not a place for a 9 to 5'er.

We need to stay lean, creative and competitive because now that we're #1 we have a big red target on our backs.

There are newer employer reviews for Edelman