Edelman

www.edelman.com

Great company. Lots of ways to grow your career.

Senior Account Supervisor (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsAlthough you work hard, great culture. Team oriented, open door environment with ability to have a high level of autonomy and responsibility, as long as you communicate and continue to fulfill what's expected of you.

- colleagues largely supportive of one another. Feels more like a family than an office.
- people are smart and driven; can learn a lot from people at all levels
- if you're patient, you can mold your career as you like (switch groups, experience a range of clients, develop an expertise, etc.)
- junior staff has exposure to great projects, etc. If you're patient, demonstrate maturity and curiosity, you'll go far

ConsThe firm is busy, so people work long hours and are still running from one project to the next without a lot of time to breathe or take a step back.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a great job overall! Continue to offer great opportunities and to communicate the direction of the company. Regional/Team managers, make sure we don't lose junior staff for the wrong reasons.

Happy there but overworked. Need to hire more people.

Creative Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great clients, smart honest company Cons: Too little staff, spread too thin Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good experience for a first job out of college

Research Analyst (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good benefits, work with major clients Cons: Can get very repetitive boring Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Edelman.

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!