Edelman

www.edelman.com

Great Company to Work For

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsYou can create your own path at Edelman if you a. meet the right people b. work hard in showcasing your talents to senior leadership
People- Brilliant, talented, friendly. There's always the difficult person here and there but overall, everyone is just incredibly nice and smart. i don't leave mainly because of the people actually..

ConsFavoritism
Compensation: Unfortunately, the longer you stay, you realize that others competitors are paying more outside and people that come in are making more than you. It's very disappointing.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to training your junior staff. It will greatly benefit you in the end and make sure you are taking care of people first before of the business. Work life balance is key and the junior staff should feel protected and encouraged to balancing the two.

A place where you can truly grow your career

Vice President (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. Enterpreneurial spirit is one of the company's values - they encourage you to take risks and challenge yourself. If something doesn't work, dust… Cons: The fast pace may not be for everyone. You need to be flexible… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Everyday I learn something new - the work is engaging and there are constant opportunities to grow!

Account Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Edelman full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work hard, play hard - If you continue to do good work, Edelman makes sure to reward you for your efforts. The company is very… Cons: Like any agency, at times you are spread to thing or have overwhelming amounts of… Advice to Senior Management: In my experience, very little hand holding and micromanagement. There is at times red tape which could be scaled back a bit. The trust… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Edelman.

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!