Edelman

I'm a comeback kid

Current Employee - Senior Vice President
Current Employee - Senior Vice President

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

I worked here 10 years ago and came back after leaving for five years. I came back because the business had grown, many of the same clients were still here and growing, and staff I had hired had stepped up the ladder. It seemed to be on the right path, and I've been back now almost five years.

Cons

You will never work as hard as you do here, but it is worth it on many levels. Just be ready to run (and learn and grow and have fun ...)

Take a breath every now and then. We all need to.

983 Other Employee Reviews for Edelman (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Edelman is a rare company that values employees and treats me as an individual. They value my opinions and want to hear my ideas.

Cons

So far, I haven't had a downside to working here.

Thank you for caring about your people.

Great place to work (if you're fine with agency life).

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Edelman places a heavy emphasis upon education and training, which is fantastic for more recent graduates. Edelman also prides itself upon being the "best in class," which means it is always at the forefront of the newest technologies and trends of information dissemination.

Cons

Life at an agency means that the client's opinion very often guides what you do, regardless whether it results in the best work. The heavy emphasis upon client satisfaction may translate to longer hours and sometimes tedious work for presentation purposes.

Continue to foster the young adults that make up your workforce. With guidance, positive reinforcements and a chance to perform, they will naturally channel their thirst for achievement to benefit the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Edelman