Edelman

www.edelman.com

Fairly new, but very happy

Account Executive (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsEdelman has a reputation of attracting the "best of the best" to work in an environment that is fast-paced, challenging, forward-thinking and engaging. Guess what? The reality lives up to the reputation. I am consistently impressed with the intelligence, competence, forward-thinking management and ideas my colleagues come up with. Senior management is approachable and open to ideas from employees at all levels - a welcome change from some other agency environments - and nearly everyone has a thirst for "more:" learning, living, doing. If you want to learn, to be challenged and see some great things brought to life, Edelman is an ideal place to call home.

ConsAt 500-600 employees, Edelman is one of the larger agencies in Chicago. It spans four floors in the AON center and, truthfully, that kind of change can be a little daunting. That said, management recognizes this and is working to provide smaller group orientations and practice meetings to help orient new hires. Additionally, employees work hard and long hours. Vacation isn't frowned upon, but can be difficult to schedule and take.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've found Edelman's senior management to be incredibly intelligent, engaging and approachable. They want to see their teams succeed and, thus, are willing to invest time in their employees (at all levels). I'm thrilled to be contributing to the resulting work and learning from these individuals.

Love working at Edelman

EVP (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Edelman

Pros: Entrepreneurial -- dream what you want and you can do… Cons: PR is fast paced and client service focused with long hours if you want to do… Advice to Senior Management: Keep investing in the company Keep open communications Watch showing the praise… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

You get what you give.

Vice President (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Edelman

Pros: Edelman reminds me of the create your own adventure book series. If you can think it up and make the business case, you… Cons: It's a demanding work environment but you get what you… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down and take on less so you can really… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Edelman.

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!