Edelman

www.edelman.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Edelman

Edelman is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Edelman is a great place to work. Very talented people work here. Their are numerous opportunities for exposure within the company. Edelman recognizes people's strengths and places them in positions to exceed. People who work here are best in class and have a great attitude.

Cons

My only con about working here is that pay is not as great as comparable companies. They do standard one-year reviews and that is the only time, most often to receive a pay increase. Most people work way more than 40 hours a week and that is almost an expectation. Work/life balance is getting better and the company is doing a good job at voicing their support for time off and breaks as needed.

Keep up the great stuff at Edelman. My only recommendation is offering more competitive salaries and benefits packages. Premiums and deductibles are pretty high for insurance plans.

1013 Other Employee Reviews for Edelman (View Most Recent)

Good company, great people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Edelman is great place to work. Although it's a fairly large company, local offices, practices and project teams give the feeling of a small, collaborative work environment. Culturally, the company is interested in growth, entrepreneurial spirit and investment in the company and its people.

Cons

Edelman's challenges are similar to other large organizations, including competitive compensation, work life balance issues and developing and retaining junior and mid-level staff.

Keep focus on the good work: reinvesting in the company and the people that make it work.

I'm proud to be a part of Edelman's Team!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Great People, Great Benefits, Great Learning and Growing Experience, Great Relationships.

Cons

It is very fast paced, which I like - but for some could be a downside! Honestly, I don't have much negative to say about Edelman

Edelman has great overall leadership! We have some of the best thought leaders in the practice. It is important for team leaders to examine when teams are burnt out and handle accordingly.

There are newer employer reviews for Edelman