Edge Technology Services
www.edgets.com Middletown, CT 150 to 499 Employees

Great company to work for -

Technology Consultant (Former Employee)
Syracuse, NY

I worked at Edge Technology Services as a contractor for less than a year

ProsExcellent benefits, great rates, prompt response by Recruiter/Account Manager - they were very prompt with any questions or issues that may have come up with my position of salary.

ConsI found no issues with Edge. I was only a contractor with them for 2 months on a short term contract, so there were not a lot of issues that surfaced during that time.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to do what you do.

Private company run by three partners.

Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Middletown, CT

I worked at Edge Technology Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Private company provides more flexibility and closer working relationships. Cons: Company does not provide a formal review process for employees. Advice to Senior Management: Meet one on one with employees at least once per… More

Great company that goes the extra mile to try to ensure that both their clients and consultants are satisfied

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Hartford, CT

I have been working at Edge Technology Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Edge is a privately owned company that allows for more one on one treatment of employees and their needs. Thorough qualifying process including phone… Cons: Medical and Dental benefits are great, just slightly more expensive… Advice to Senior Management: Need to advertise the name and brand more to the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Edge Technology Services.

Worked for Edge Technology Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edge Technology Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Edge Technology Services CEO Ralph Durante. All reviews posted anonymously by Edge Technology Services employees.