Edgepark Medical Supplies

Professionally and personally disappointing

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Twinsburg, OH
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Twinsburg, OH

I have been working at Edgepark Medical Supplies

Pros

The work environment is clean, safe, well maintained. The on site fitness center is nice. Parking is bright, plentiful, free.

Cons

Middle managers lack people skills in a way I can barely explain. For the life of me, I have no idea how any of them have attained/kept their positions other than by sheer attrition. They are condescending micro-managers who are only concerned with maintaining their tiny area of influence and completely unconcerned about the quality of service for the customers or employee satisfaction internally. They spitefully ignore the feedback of their employees, even tho' they are supposedly "constantly committed to improvement". Accurate information is hard to find, managers find every possible excuse not to help with problem customers, performance assessments are highly subjective. I have seen many excellent representatives leave for less money because they just couldn't take the stress anymore.

Commitment to improvement or stop giving lip service to it. Pay attention to the suggestions of your workers. They're good, smart people and they care about the customers. You're lucky to have the good employees that still come. It's too bad so many have left already but no one blames them for seeking opportunities elsewhere.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Edgepark Medical Supplies (View Most Recent)

Hell on Earth

Current Employee - Billing in Twinsburg, OH
    Current Employee - Billing in Twinsburg, OH

I have been working at Edgepark Medical Supplies

Pros

The overtime is great. You got bills to pay and no pride this is your place. There are a ton of great people that work there.

Cons

This employer is one of the fastest growing locations in NE Ohio think that this makes this a great place to work? Wrong!!! It is hell. From the team leads to the managers that don't know anything about what you may actually do. They reward backstabbing and ass kissing. If you like your lips full of the brown stuff apply at Edgepark. The training is horrible you may actually be trained by a rep that has been there for a month and expected to do your job correctly when they can barely do theirs.
    Also if you let them know you are smart they will figure out a way to write you up and get rid of you because its just what they do. The place also operates in a cult like fashion if you are meeting in a group of more than 3 people you are forced to say their vision and if you get it wrong you will get a look of disgust. I have never worked in such a poorly put together place as Edgepark. But guess what the company will continue to succeed until they get caught on the many violations that occur on a daily basis then they will gladly give up one of their employees as a sacarifical lamb. I have been there for over a year and feel it is one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made accepting their job offer.
    I am looking for another job now and when I find it I swear I am throwing my key fob in their faces, telling them to stick their job where the sun don't shine and doing 90 miles an hour the hell away from them. ****smiling just thinking about that day****

Learn to talk to your employees. You have management and team leads that outside of Edgepark no one would ever follow. A lot of the higher ups got there by default meaning that the good ones quit because they knew EP was full of poo and the trolls are left so they get promoted. The company is now owned by a trading firm so I hope someone sees this and recognizes what every employee who has come to this site has said THERE"S SOMETHING WRONG!!!!!

Cult

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

I worked at Edgepark Medical Supplies

Pros

Nice co-workers and never had to bring work home.

Cons

Horrible place to work, it was like a cult. They watched everything you would do. Craziest place I ever worked.

There are newer employer reviews for Edgepark Medical Supplies