Edible Arrangements

Not for the weak

Former Employee - 11 Months On Teh Job  in  Wallingford, CT
Former Employee - 11 Months On Teh Job in Wallingford, CT

I worked at Edible Arrangements part-time for less than a year

Pros

Product Power, everyone wants to be your friend if you work at place that designs arrnagements with fruits and chocolate.
Growing company with a bright future ahead if they are guided properly, people who have been with the company since they were small have grown into high positions and trusted advisors.
Close knit workforce and the HR leader will lsiten and do his best to fix your issue if there is a proper rational around it.

Cons

Turnover because they don't set the expectations rights and lots of ambiguity and an opaque management. They are looking for total predictability with their employees, risk taking is like putting your reputation on the line and pray it works.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Edible Arrangements (View Most Recent)

Classless Owner Who Needs to Retire

Former Employee - Fruit Production  in  Miami Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Fruit Production in Miami Beach, FL

I worked at Edible Arrangements part-time for less than a year

Pros

Being let go was the most positive thing about being employed here.

Cons

The owner has no idea what she is doing. She is no class and no work ethic.

please hire someone so the owner can stay home

Perfect... Until I realized we can't move up in the company.

Current Employee - Production Associate  in  Mansfield, TX
    Current Employee - Production Associate in Mansfield, TX

I have been working at Edible Arrangements full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Love this company, heck, I even worked when broke my foot. I was in a wheelchair, and still gave it my all. Loved EVERYTHING I did about my job. Even the unruly customers didn't get to me.
    - I might have scrubbed the toilets sometimes, but I did it with pride.

Cons

- After 8 months of working here I realized that I never received a six month review. And believe it or not, I really wanted one. Not even for the 25 cent raise, but so it would show on my record that I had never called in, never gave up hope that I could make it in this company as a manager. But the manager stated, "Well, those are based on hear-say, and since Im not here all the time, I wouldn't know what review to give you." Really?
    - We were told to do a managers job (which is fine by me since I want to work up!) but with regular minimum wage? AND no recognition? I'm all about integrity, but this situation, is ridiculous.

- What gets me is that the owner's wife of our store commended me for working hard while I was in a wheelchair. Yet, I still don't get a six month review?
    -No room for promotion? You have some one who is willing to work up the corporate ladder, and yet, you quiet them so they remain an average employee? I haven't seen so much corporate greed since Wall Street.

There are newer employer reviews for Edible Arrangements

Worked for Edible Arrangements? Contribute to the Community!