Not the worst company to work for, a good experience in terms of technology and complexity

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good location. Acceptable salaries. Good culture. Good benefits. Good care of employee's health(fitness room, fitness classes, sponsorship for soccer/volleyball)

Cons

Too many layers for a such small company . Loyalty based structure. A lot of easy come, easy go people in top positions. No long term responsibilities, sometimes people are treated as resources.

Develop a better carer path and appreciate dedicated people before they leave.

Other Reviews for Edifecs

snake pit

I have been working at Edifecs

Pros

A chance to learn the traits of a truly dysfunctional company so you won't have to work at another one
    Moments of hilarity when the company's reliance on non native English speakers results in poorly worded emails, customer and internal communications

Cons

Typical managers are from India on a work visa, with no qualifications to be a manager
    The focus is on doing what these managers tell you to do, rather than focusing on what is the right thing to do, or even the right way to do something

Sell

A great place to work

Current Employee - Not Applicable  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Not Applicable in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are an accountable individual that likes to achieve results this is the place to work. I started several months ago and left a job I loved. I am glad I decided to make a move and join Edifecs. From day one the pace and collaborative environment has been incredible. If you are a driven individual that enjoys working with incredible talent to achieve results - this is the place to work.

Cons

The only con is if you are person who doesn't like to meet deadlines or be held accountable. That type of individual won't do well here. Edifecs keeps people accountable. For those that strive for results and like to work hard this is work nirvana.

Keep up the good work. All the recent hires are making this an even better place to work. Great new ideas and energy. Love it.

There are newer employer reviews for Edifecs.

Worked for Edifecs? Contribute to the Community!