Edifecs

www.edifecs.com
  www.edifecs.com
There are newer employer reviews for Edifecs

What an incredible journey!

Current Employee - Product Manager in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Product Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

* Competitive pay, great benefits (free healthy snacks, gym, shower, happy hour, team lunches and events, even ocasional free lunches)
* People - one of the best people I have ever worked with
* New much improved senior leadership
* Opportunity to learn so much!
* Environment where you can thrive if you want to

I read some negative reviews posted in the past. I'm really sorry that it didn't work out in the past for those disgruntled people. Yes, we had a share of bad management, but I'm always optimistic since the CEO is also the founder of the company. Being a looong time veteran (10+ years) I can tell that he DEEPLY cares about the company. He's just a man, he can also make mistakes at the moment, but long term things will get fixed if they're broken.

About the cultural differences voiced by others... I belong to one of the minorities (I'm not an American citizen), but let me tell you - this company has plenty of opportunities to advance, no matter what nationality you are. In true American spirit! But you really have to care about the company, and the company will give you back. If you come expecting to get without giving - this will not work out in the long term.

I personally have learned that much! Ok, maybe less on the technology side (Edifecs is not a true horizontal technology company), but a lot of other things invaluable while working in any other company: people, management and business skills.

Cons

* pains of growth
* the company is not working in unison, still has the "my department/your department/silo" mentality instead of focusing on the common goal
* we're debating at times too many trivialities instead of focusing on things that matter

* The "revolution" from March has set in motion a set of positive changes. Keep the ripples of change, don't stop!

112 Other Employee Reviews for Edifecs (View Most Recent)

Corporate environment that hasn't lost its entrepreneurial spirit

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fast paced company with all the resources of a large company but still operates with the speed and excitement of a startup. Management is open to new idea and is willing to act on them. No bureaucratic blocks. The CEO is the founder and as a result has a passion for the work and employees. He truly has an open door policy no matter your level or role. GREAT benefits package: good comp, flexible hours, free snacks, gym, health benefits, happy hours, etc.

Cons

Be prepared to agile. Company is not afraid to take risk and change directions in a hurry. you work may not result the solution you intended.

Clearer ownership and role definition among management

Excellent and Rock Solid Company!

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Edifecs is a very fun, challenging and rewarding company to work for. Not only is it fast pace company, but their benefits and compensation package is fantastic!

Cons

It is a very fast growing company, so there are challenges still that need to be worked out and processes to be built out successfully. I have faith that this will happen.

We need to get proper processes in place to handle the rapid growth across all different departments throughout the company. But please keep up all the great work and keeping Edifecs a fantastic place to be!

There are newer employer reviews for Edifecs