Great People, Great Vision, Employee friendly policies

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very nice people around, so fun doing work. The company is growing, so lots of opportunities to grow. For folks on Visas, very friendly and open immigration policies.
Great Health Insurance coverage. Love the Happy Hours on Fridays.

Cons

Need to improve on maintain knowledge base in the form of documents/training programs to reduce dependency on experienced members. And also will speed up the learning curve for new joiners.

Other Reviews for Edifecs

Dedicated to Excellence

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my short time at Edifecs I've seen amazing progress. We've won the Modern Health Care Best Places to Work award. We made it on Seattle Business magazine’s annual Washington Green 50 list... to name just a few. My personal experience is one of people who are dedicated to constant improvement, challenging the status-quo and finding ways to solve our challenges as we grow rapidly. I'm excited to be part of this growth.

Cons

When ever more than one person gathers there will be challenges--mismatch of expectations, accountability and blame. I take that as a given in any company. At Edifecs we keep our values front and center in all we do--beyond a poster. Do we always meet our desired high bar? No. And that's what makes it exciting to continually grow and improve. We are well positioned to have those difficult conversations, learn and grow stronger.

Continue the great work and progress. Get even more selective about who we add to our team and say no to those who do not fit our culture/values as we continually raise the bar.

Gotta Love a Challenge

Former Employee - Sales/Business Development  in  Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Sales/Business Development in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Regardless of the job, working at Edifecs will present challenges that will leverage your professional strengths and constructive feedback to improve weaknesses. The organziation has an excellent reputation in the industry. The CEO is willing to take on the impossible and most often succeeds.

Cons

Edifecs is an organization for energetic go-getters who get the job done. The CEO expects 125% so if you aren't passionate,enterprising and dynamic, you're probably not a fit.

Keep identifying your weaknesses and improving.

There are newer employer reviews for Edifecs.

Worked for Edifecs? Contribute to the Community!