A great opportunity for learning and growth

I worked at Edison International

Pros

The folks at Edison International are very nice yet also deep subject matter experts who are more than willing to share their information with you. My boss took a direct and sustained role in developing me and ensuring that my deliverables came off well.

Cons

The regulatory uncertainty makes it challenging to understand if there will necessarily be a job opportunity at the end of your internship but management emphasizes the role that networking and showing your work around the business has on your prospects.

Other Reviews for Edison International

a very good place to work

I worked at Edison International

Pros

stable place to work. lots of internal opportunities for advancement. had good managers that cared about my development. family friendly

Cons

public utility so not as innovative other companies. compensation was on the lower end so the scale but this is a trade off

you provide a good environment to work in. all in all it is quite a nice place to work.

Awesome people in every level of the company and an all around great place to work

I have been working at Edison International

Pros

Great pay, exciting work, Unbelievable benefits. Every day I am actually happy to go into work. Not a thing I would change

Cons

The only downsides or cons I can see is the amount of market slumps and new regulation leading to lay offs.

There are newer employer reviews for Edison International.

Worked for Edison International? Contribute to the Community!