Education Development Center, Inc.
www.edc.org Newton, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Wonderful comapany to work for

Research Assistant I (Former Employee)
Newton, MA

ProsFamily friendly, great employees, fun atmosphere, friendly. Get to work on what you're interested in and have the opportunity to explore other areas.

ConsGood experience can be dependent on your supervisor. It's difficult to move up from a research assistant position without leaving, gaining more experience and education, and then returning. As a NGO, grants may end and you will have to find another job or funding to continue.

Great company to work for!

Waltham, MA

I have been working at Education Development Center, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: EDC is an awesome environment to work in. For the most part, it is laid back and… Cons: I work in the Accounting department, so I am considered overhead whereas the other centers are not. It is a non-profit, so that's how it… Advice to Senior Management: Work with the staff. Don't micromanage and act as if you are better… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Body shop

Research Manager (Former Employee)
    Newton, MA

I worked at Education Development Center, Inc.

Pros: EDC has great benefits and some very sharp, interesting employees.… Cons: EDC is a body shop - that is, when they get work they hire bodies and when times are lean they are quick to cut… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to retaining and developing the staff you have. It is not… More
There are newer reviews on Education Development Center, Inc..

Worked for Education Development Center, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Education Development Center, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Education Development Center, Inc. CEO Luther Luedtke. All reviews posted anonymously by Education Development Center, Inc. employees.