Education Management Corporation

www.edmc.edu

Positive experience and opportunities with the company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsMultiple locations around the company, great product - education, great employee benefits, opportunities to grow in different career areas with the company.

ConsLots of changes in senior leadership, leaders aren't visible to the employees around the country, decisions are sometimes made in a vacuum at the corporate offices and not vetted with the managers in the field who are closest to the business and our customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold more open employee roundtables, walk the floor, get out of your offices in the tower, listen, communicate, create a positive environment so we can truly be a "best place to work!"

Great company but going through a lot of changes

Analyst (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Education Management Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good company to work for. At market for hiring… Cons: Going through a lot of changes due to current political climate. Lots of turnover of senior and middle management so a lot of the… Advice to Senior Management: Well... First, tell people what's going on without the fluff or nonsense. Second, provide a realistic roadmap of how the company will get to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The worst company I've ever worked for period.

Amissions Representative (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Education Management Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Used to be you could make a decent living working for EDMC but… Cons: Horrible management that demeans and belittles employees all while asking for teamwork that is not rewarded. Management… Advice to Senior Management: After working there for many many years I wouldn't even know where to start to help them rectify their business. My… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Education Management Corporation.

Worked for Education Management Corporation? Contribute to the Community!