Education Management Corporation

www.edmc.edu

The worst company I've ever worked for period.

Amissions Representative (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsUsed to be you could make a decent living working for EDMC but once they went to static salaries/hourly the company became completely worthless to work there.

ConsHorrible management that demeans and belittles employees all while asking for teamwork that is not rewarded. Management has no competence, no direction, layoffs happening all the time and treat their employees in a disgusting manner.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter working there for many many years I wouldn't even know where to start to help them rectify their business. My best advice, burn the whole business down and leave it as a charred ember of what not to do as a business.

Don't even bother

Admissions Representative (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Education Management Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. Salary 2. Great co-workers 3. Clean atmosphere 4. Location (Downtown Pittsburgh) Cons: This is a very stressful sales job. I worked at EDMC from May 2011-April 2013. I took this job straight out of college, and that… Advice to Senior Management: The whole company needs to be shut down. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Click Here to Apply ~ Sucker

Student Finance Counselor (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Education Management Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Payroll is always on time. Workplace is kept clean. Employees… Cons: Income is diminishing returns. Health care increases each year. Too many meetings always asking why can't we get more done. Unorganized, untrained and ineffective managers… Advice to Senior Management: Take some valid management courses and learn to coach and motivate employees. Fear tactics do not work in management and only cause resentment and a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Education Management Corporation.

Worked for Education Management Corporation? Contribute to the Community!