Education Management Corporation

www.edmc.edu

Great place to learn and advance your skill set

Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsWith such a wide range of products / projects being worked on at any given moment, there is so much to learn. You'll be a better person just 6 months into working here if you are motivated and willing to learn.

I will and have recommended friends and family to work here, as I see first hand just what experience can be gained from this business.

ConsWith the current political administration's attacks on for profit education, it's hard to say where we are going currently and where we will stand in the next coming years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more engaged with employees in keeping them in the loop at where the company projects are going and how it'll benefit the company. All to often projects happen with no understanding of what and why it's happening.

A difficult place to work and be happy

I have been working at Education Management Corporation full-time

Pros: Challenging environment lends itself to employees that are constantly learning… Cons: Incredibly unhappy workforce; no raises; thankless work environment; No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a great working environment or experience

Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Education Management Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: There were some people that were lovely to work with. Compensation could be very good, depending on your performance. Decent benefits as… Cons: No vision at all by leadership, which changed constantly. Not really the most professional environment I've been exposed to… Advice to Senior Management: A work environment like this needs supportive, consistent leadership. I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Education Management Corporation.

Worked for Education Management Corporation? Contribute to the Community!