Education Sales Management

www.education-sales.net

Employed by ESM

Education Consultant (Current Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsBy far the best, least stressful job I've ever had. I've been with the company for almost 2 years and have never had any problems. I suppose the stress level depends on how well you are able to deal with getting yelled at on the phone by some people, but for me it's not an issue, I deal well with upset people and don't let it get to me. Also there are very nice people you deal with daily who you are able to help which makes it worth getting yelled at a few times. I've been working for 15 years and have had done everything from waitress to bookkeeping to an Executive Assistant position making $20+ an hour, and would trade that pay any day to have the stress free, enjoyable work environment and caring management I have now.

They told me at the beginning of my employment that one of their priorities was keeping employees happy and creating a fun work environment, and that they understood the importance of family. They have proved all of those things to me repeatedly. I've had a couple of changes in leadership on my account since I started, and every team lead I've had has been great. They are always there to help if you need them, very understanding when you have sicknesses or family issues and give you plenty of PTO time to handle those issues. The 'micromanagement' I've seen some reviews speak of is just monthly coaching sessions to help you be the best you can be at your job. I appreciate it and like being told I'm doing a good job when I am, and learning what I can improve when needed. My team leads are constantly telling me when I do a good job rather than just when I am doing something wrong.

Probably the best part of my job is that after only a couple of months I was allowed to work remotely from home full time, which is the best thing that could've happened to me as a single mother. I appreciate being able to get my child to school, start work, then be here when he gets home, any parent knows how important that is and how much easier it makes life for not just you but your child.

Another thing some complain about is the schedule changes that occur occasionally, shift bids. They do this to accommodate for changing times of year that the client is busy or slow. It is sometimes a little inconvenient, however sometimes you have to make small sacrifices when prioritizing, and as much as I enjoy all of the other aspects of this job, it's a small price to pay to have to change my work schedule around now and then.

I've also seen some complaints on here about pay, however for what we do, we make decent money. The job really isn't difficult. As far as benefits, the medical is a little pricey, but who's isn't these days? I personally love being employed here and if you come to work here and try hard, have good work ethic and a positive attitude, which is something you should do in life in general anyway, you will love working here. I am extremely grateful for the friend who referred me to ESM and to everyone I've worked with and for here.

ConsI have no complaints about working for this company.

Great Company, great people.

Purchasing Associate (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Education Sales Management part-time for less than a year

Pros: Management is great. Employees are great as well. Cons: Not really much to complain about. No cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent Pay-- No potential

Sylvan Learning Center Consultant (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Education Sales Management full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people I worked with were nice enough. Expectations were… Cons: If you slip and fall in their parking lot while 8 months pregnant, you're pretty much out of luck. I was in the ICU for… Advice to Senior Management: Learn better management techniques, and keep your promises to your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Education Sales Management.

Worked for Education Sales Management? Contribute to the Community!