EducationDynamics

www.educationdynamics.com

Great company and people

Current Employee - Client Account Manager  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Client Account Manager in Seattle, WA

Pros

Ability to improve processes, management recognition, impact to the business.

Cons

Organizational changes are frequent, technological limitations, compensation structure is not competitive.

Other reviews for EducationDynamics

Good place for College Graduates

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Hoboken, NJ
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Hoboken, NJ

Pros

I definitely like the laid back environment. You can come wearing anything you want other than being naked!

There are snacks in the kitchen area, and there is food every Friday. You really cannot go bad with that. They food is not bad either, so they're not cheap.

I liked the view of NYC from the office building. Instead of staying inside, you can go to the park across the street and sit by the water. I did that most of the time. It was better than staying inside the office.

Cons

Its not too big of a company, I liked the job but it wasnt really too stimulating. The people are nice but I think some of them bring their personal problems to the job, and since its a small company, and you have to work in the same department, clicks form easily. I really didnt care but it could get annoying. My manager had problems of her own, which really didnt help the situation either.

I think the management is fine, I would suggest to hire more ambitious people, who have goals and would like to move up in the life, not people who are complacent and just looking for a place to work.

EducationDynamics has poor management and an unclear vision with regard to it's future.

Former Employee - Web Developer  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Seattle, WA

Pros

Your coworkers are awesome and try to make the best of the current situation. There's lots of bright people at EducationDynamics in the trenches supporting each other and working well with each other. All trying to meet the current demand and be proud of a job well done. Costco orders to keep you fed and ping pong to work off that lunch is the norm.

Cons

EducationDynamics is always going through a re-org of some sort. They've brought multiple successful individual companies together to build a powerhouse in the market but upper management doesn't ever appear to have clear insight on how to take the company to the next level.

Revenue targets and goals set seem unattainable in the current volatile market they're in and employee moral seems to spiral downward on a daily basis. CEO's, CTO's and Presidents have already been replaced but the net effect was still the same. There was a lot of attrition as employees leave for better positions elsewhere and a few layoffs as management tries to cut costs and streamline the business.

Compared to other companies, the benefits are nothing to write home about.

Remember where you came from and while the business has to change with the regulations being imposed, remember what worked in the past. Don't forget your employees make this business. Put a competent management team in place that can forecast attainable goals and communicate effectively the company's mission and direction.

There are newer employer reviews for EducationDynamics.

Worked for EducationDynamics? Contribute to the Community!