Educational Data Systems

www.edsisolutions.com

Caring for people in transition and empowering them through education, training and employment.

ProsThe organization sincerely cares about people - staff and participants and customers served. This is evidenced in decisions made and the overall "feel" of the company. EDSI's culture is friendly, warm and sincere. I believe in its mission and values. There is a family feel felt throughout the organization. The strengths based leadership team listens and seeks solutions . Staff truly makes a difference in the lives of participants served. Each person has a job description and outline of goals to attain,and team members have the opportunity to be as creative as possible in the delivery of services to participants.

ConsTeam members have the opportunity to be even more innovative and creative in finding solutions to assist customers when contractual obligations may appear to limit the desired outcomes. Flexibility and rescourcefulness of staff is welcomed.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is exciting to be part of an organization that continues to grow and expand and seek diversification of services and populations served.

Lack of foresight

I have been working at Educational Data Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flex scheduling Attempting to help people Cons: The training program is non-existent. It appears as if upper… Advice to Senior Management: Do your job. If you have 15 years of experience, offer insight. Don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

EDSI is a great place to work

I have been working at Educational Data Systems

Pros: Culture - staff members consider each other "family" Many employees have been with the company over 10 years which is really a testament to how well… Cons: As the company continues to grow, staff in division offices across eight states sometimes feel disconnected from the main headquarters Many of… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the communication loop among all offices so employees do not feel disconnected. Continue to hold… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Educational Data Systems.

Worked for Educational Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!