Edward Jones

www.edwardjones.com

Unlimited Income Potential with Flexible Schedule

Financial Advisor (Former Employee) Lynchburg, VA

ProsEdward Jones is an incredible opportunity for people that are self driven and motivated. There is unlimited earning potential with a schedule that you set yourself. No need for time off requests or vacation days. You work... you get paid, well.

ConsIf you are not disciplined, this is not the job for you. You are responsible for all goals and production. It is 100% commission, fee, and bonus based. This can be very stressful when things are slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to improve how FA's get started in the business. Starting with $0 under management is very stressful and discouraging. It is a motivator, but it can break you early on.

It could be the perfect career if your personality is the right match

I have been working at Edward Jones

Pros: ownership, your business, your way flexibility, create your own schedule your personal… Cons: doorknocking is not very fun sometimes you just don't feel like being social… Advice to Senior Management: none, you manage yourself Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great employer, but some minor downsides...

BOA Branch Office Administrator (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Edward Jones

Pros: -Great benefits, flexible schedule, good compensation. They provide you with all the training you need to get started.… Cons: The health benefits are not the best. If you work in… Advice to Senior Management: Allow BOA's to get licensed without having the branch being profitable. Work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Edward Jones.

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!