Edward Jones

www.edwardjones.com

An ideal fit for my career goals and personal work ethic

Financial Advisor (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsYou really are building your own business. No one is standing over your shoulder or making you punch a clock. As long as you are achieving the goals that the firm as set, you will be very successful. Those goals are very attainable as long as you put in the work, have a clear understanding of the firm's expectations, and if you put in the work!!!

ConsA job with little supervision requires a considerable amount of self-motivation. Not many people have that trait naturally. If you can't motivate yourself to get out of bed every morning on time and get to it, then you won't be very successful in this field.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs boring of an answer as it may be, I would not change anything that upper management is doing. I have been around for almost a year and have not yet been lied to or taken advantage of. If that changes, I'll be sure to edit this field.

Very supportive group

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Edward Jones

Pros: Everyone wants you to succeed, Good benefits Cons: Hard work and a lot of rejection Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great opportunity for the right person

Financial Advisor (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

I worked at Edward Jones full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Top of the line training in the financial services field,… Cons: It works when it works, but when it doesn't don't… Advice to Senior Management: Change your commission structure to further increase your employee retention. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Edward Jones.

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!