Edward Jones

www.edwardjones.com
  www.edwardjones.com
There are newer employer reviews for Edward Jones

Great Place to start your career

I have been working at Edward Jones

Pros

Independent, great company to work for

Cons

commission based, hard to get your business started

912 Other Employee Reviews for Edward Jones (View Most Recent)

Great Culture

Current Employee - Service Specialist in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Service Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Edward Jones full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great people and great culture. They work hard to make everyone feel part of the team. They also rarely have to do lay-offs, which some of their competitors can't say for themselves.

Cons

The healthcare benefits are expensive. But this may be more of a comment on the industry standard rather than EJ themselves.

Work on the quality of middle tier leadership.

Be a better applicant and know what positions for which you are a good fit.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor

I have been working at Edward Jones full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I can not thank Edward Jones enough for the blessings that I have received for my family thu this wonderful firm. GREAT CAREER. GREAT COMP. GREAT CLIENTS.

Cons

THE POOR APPLICANTS (WHO MANY OF WHICH YOU CAN FIND ON THIS SITE WHO NO LONGER WORK AT EDJ)
    EDWARD JONES IS A GREAT COMPANY THAT INVESTS IN THE SUCCESS OF EVERY EMPLOYEE. It amazes me to see folks who come to work for EJ and receive the best training in the INDUSTRY and then don't do their part. Then guess where they end up? Writing a negative review on glassdoor. The partnership pays over 100k for each employee to be trained and put on the path to profitability. If YOU are NOT WILLING to WORK HARD, save the partners the cost of training you and save virtually everyone at the firm their portion of the profit sharing that would have been more if it wasnt for the fact that you didnt do enough honest SELF-EVALUATION on the job you wanted to have.

That being said, please don't apply for EDWARD JONES, if you aren't willing to do the work to become very successful. (oh and by the way, no other firm wants you either; go to the top of this page and search in a different industry please. There is no way around the hard work to become successful)

GREAT MANAGEMENT BOTH REGIONAL AND CORPORATE.

There are newer employer reviews for Edward Jones