Edward Jones

www.edwardjones.com

Great company that is getting better. You own your world!

Financial Advisor (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsFreedom. As an FA I run my own show. I get to work when I want and leave when I want. I work with the type of clients that are best for me. I pick my own assistant and where my office is. If I decide to make more money I just work a little harder. Also I have no pressure to sell certain types of products. I was told in the begining to run a "Legal, Ethical, and Profitable business" and I will have no problems from St. Louis. That's what I do and it has worked out great!

ConsI am responsible for my own well being if you consider that a downside

Advice to Senior ManagementHire Regional leaders and Area Leaders who will shoot straight and stand up for the people in the field, not just someone who will tell you what you want to hear.

good place to work but underpaid

Analyst (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Edward Jones

Pros: The reason to work at Edward Jones is Security Cons: Main downside is low pay Advice to Senior Management: pay more More

Edward Jones has a tremendous culture and is a great place to work!

Financial Advisor (Current Employee) Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Edward Jones

Pros: It's a culture built on mutual respect and encouragement. The company itself is a partnership so everyone treats each other as though they are… Cons: Not any that I've seen so far. Maybe to… Advice to Senior Management: Spend a little more time in the field staying in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Edward Jones.

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!