Edward Jones
www.edwardjones.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Great company that is getting better. You own your world!

Financial Advisor (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Edward Jones

ProsFreedom. As an FA I run my own show. I get to work when I want and leave when I want. I work with the type of clients that are best for me. I pick my own assistant and where my office is. If I decide to make more money I just work a little harder. Also I have no pressure to sell certain types of products. I was told in the begining to run a "Legal, Ethical, and Profitable business" and I will have no problems from St. Louis. That's what I do and it has worked out great!

ConsI am responsible for my own well being if you consider that a downside

Advice to Senior ManagementHire Regional leaders and Area Leaders who will shoot straight and stand up for the people in the field, not just someone who will tell you what you want to hear.

good place to work but underpaid

Analyst (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Edward Jones

Pros: The reason to work at Edward Jones is Security Cons: Main downside is low pay Advice to Senior Management: pay more More

No diversity and you have to walk door to door.

Financial Advisor (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at Edward Jones

Pros: You are your own boss and you can set your own hours. If you are a good salesman and know how to talk to… Cons: It is very difficult to get started. You have to walk door to door... in a suit... in the middle of summer. The… Advice to Senior Management: Look at increasing diversity. More

There are newer reviews on Edward Jones.

Worked for Edward Jones? Contribute to the Community!

Edward Jones – Why Work for Us?

A More Personal Approach to Success You know the financial services industry, but you may not know Edward Jones. We are a unique industry leader known for our more personal approach to business. From locating… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edward Jones reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Edward Jones CEO Jim Weddle. All reviews posted anonymously by Edward Jones employees.