Edwards Lifesciences
www.edwards.com Irvine, CA 5000+ Employees

Used to be great. With the new snr mgmt team, it's sucks

ProsGreat company. There are still some great people around.

ConsNew senior mgmt team is too political.Self centered and never consider our welfare. Eager to please corporate at the expense of others. No creditability!

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk employee what makes them unhappy. Understand the situation and don't jump to conclusion. Don't confine to just that "inner circle" for discussion, include other key personnel. Give respect to them/us!

I loved it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Edwards Lifesciences

Pros: Good team work; oriented toward employee morale. the work was… Cons: the department i worked in was small so it was… Advice to Senior Management: hard to say because i didn't really have any complaints-- feedback… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, people, position options

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Edwards Lifesciences

Pros: Lots of opportunity to learn from different areas. Great resources if… Cons: No professional development without threats. Promotions only for a** kissers. Lack of communication… Advice to Senior Management: Make opportunities for lower level staff to prove themselves. Figure out… More
There are newer reviews on Edwards Lifesciences.

Worked for Edwards Lifesciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edwards Lifesciences reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Edwards Lifesciences CEO Michael A. Mussallem. All reviews posted anonymously by Edwards Lifesciences employees.