Edwards Lifesciences
www.edwards.com Irvine, CA 5000+ Employees

Poor leadership in top management (SIngapore Plant)

Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Edwards Lifesciences full-time

ProsNothing great to share on current management. Used to have great management in the past, it is getting worst!

ConsPromotion was not done fairly. Top management DO NOT listen to what people want. Very self centered and only care for their own well being and have personal agenda. High resignation of talented employee since last year.

Edwards allows career growth for highly motivated indivduals who exibit key talents.

I have been working at Edwards Lifesciences

Pros: Edwards has a great culture and fun atmosphere. You will be working on leading edge… Cons: Sometimes work/life balance is more work than life. High pressure environment. Majority of people that work at… Advice to Senior Management: Celebrate successes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun

I have been working at Edwards Lifesciences

Pros: Great leadership at the executive level Cons: Can be more competitive in pay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Edwards Lifesciences.

Worked for Edwards Lifesciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edwards Lifesciences reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Edwards Lifesciences CEO Michael A. Mussallem. All reviews posted anonymously by Edwards Lifesciences employees.