There are newer employer reviews for Edwards Lifesciences

Mostly Exceptional.

I worked at Edwards Lifesciences full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent senior leadership that has demonstrated a lot of smarts by getting onboard with TAVI way ahead of the curve and greatly strengthening the company as a whole. Generous with stock grants and the stock purchase program to all employees, so that they really feel like owners. A lot of millionaires next door created due to stock accumulation over the last 10 years.

Cons

The surgical valve sales force is like the lumberjack trying to use an axe when the chainsaw (TAVI) is bring used more and more. Previous high market share with the surgical valves is now being eaten away by competitors with hemodynamically superior valves (Trifecta) and a number of disgruntled surgeons/cardiologists that were also-rans for TAVI site selection using competitive products.

Don't shoot your wounded. Survey the landscape and look at what's going on and do something to retain your good surgical valve reps that have demonstrated excellence when they had an even playing field. Mid-level management needs to do more to protect their good employees rather than just protecting their arse.

reviews filtered by

A love hate job relationship

I have been working at Edwards Lifesciences full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The salary is great , the projects are innovative

Cons

Managment is egocentric. I see a lot of incompetence and it seems those employees are favoreded by other managers and they are able to rise through the ranks. At this point I'm just here for the paycheck and don't see this company as its managed today a normal environment for me to work in. I work in a group with a lot of incompetence and nothing seems to change.

Engage employees more and look past the BS.

Poor leadership in top management (SIngapore Plant)

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Edwards Lifesciences full-time

Pros

Nothing great to share on current management. Used to have great management in the past, it is getting worst!

Cons

Promotion was not done fairly. Top management DO NOT listen to what people want. Very self centered and only care for their own well being and have personal agenda. High resignation of talented employee since last year.

There are newer employer reviews for Edwards Lifesciences