Edwards Lifesciences

www.edwards.com
  www.edwards.com
There are newer employer reviews for Edwards Lifesciences

Manager thought he was very intelligent, but many would like to tell him otherwise.

I have been working at Edwards Lifesciences full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company does a great job taking care of their people. Benefits are very good and if you move into a management position the pay is great also. The R&D folks work hard, from what I observed and innovation is fostered.

Cons

There are many inexperienced people promoted at this company. With this, there are many directors, but not enough worker bees to get everything done. The company is heavily populated with engineers, but many of them are contracted. The company has a tendency to have good sized layoffs starting every fall, this includes contracted workers and permanent employees. As with many companies, there are way too many repetitive meetings and people who are afraid to make a decision. Most likely due to the inexperience.

Hire more Business Minded people and those who are intimate with the FDA for Regulatory/Quality positions.

128 Other Employee Reviews for Edwards Lifesciences (View Most Recent)

Good company culture to work in

I have been working at Edwards Lifesciences

Pros

Love how the company is trying to be conservative and environmental-friendly... the park, gym, basketball court, volleyball, cafeteria! Everyone is nice and helpful, never have I seen rude employees, good job HR!

Cons

Company uses third party hiring firm for which they take a percentage off the paycheck.. I could've made more with direct-hire by Edwards than be contracted through this firm, but I know there's a hiring limit per department.

In my department, it's kind of disorganized in terms of files, both hard copy and digital. There needs to be better management of placing files into proper folders on the network.

material handler

Former Employee - Material Handler in Sandy, UT
    Former Employee - Material Handler in Sandy, UT

I worked at Edwards Lifesciences full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

most of the ppl there are the nicest you work with

Cons

working with Supervisor that lie about your hard working.

look closer. i love working there intell they let me go for the dums supervisor. that dose not know what they are doing

There are newer employer reviews for Edwards Lifesciences