Edwards Student Housing
www.edwardsstudenthousing.com Columbus, OH 150 to 499 Employees

Fantastic company with outstanding employees!!

Leasing Agent (Former Employee)

I worked at Edwards Student Housing part-time for less than a year

ProsEdwards prides itself on finding perfect locations for off campus student housing that are actually close to campus. This is an outstanding selling point for students and parents. They create a high quality product and provide excellent training. Student housing can be very competitive but Edwards provides extremely good training that includes weekly phone training, one on one meetings, webinars, and much more! It's a growing company that still has a very personable connection. Mr. Edwards will show up at your property without notice but he is a great guy just making sure your doing your job!!

ConsSome employees are required to work long hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementDelegate more responsibility lower on the todem pole. Assistant managers and property managers work long hours.

Great company for anyone interested in off campus student living. The best there is!

Leasing Consultant (Current Employee)
Greenville, NC

I have been working at Edwards Student Housing

Pros: Great atmospher. Step above competitiion. Rewarding incentives. Realistic growth potential. Salary plus bonuses and commissions. Travel involved, not… Cons: Some weeks require alot of overtime. My current boss is working around 50 hours a week. Sometimes there is… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure that everyone gets equal training. Better communication would go along way. Sometimes people at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Edwards Student Housing.

Worked for Edwards Student Housing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edwards Student Housing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Edwards Student Housing CEO Brad Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Edwards Student Housing employees.