EffectiveUI
www.effectiveui.com Denver, CO 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work

Senior Software Architect (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at EffectiveUI

ProsEffectiveUI does a great job of empowering employees. You'll likely be thrown into the deep end on your first project, but the environment is very supportive and helpful. The people are incredibly smart and all very interested in helping each other learn and grow. There are truly no egos in the place, and people are all treated well. Many of the projects are really interesting and for big clients that win big awards. Some are kinda boring. Work weeks are 40-50 hours on average.

ConsLike any agency, some of the project work is boring. Management needs to do a better job of leading, specifically in development. New employees are often hired on for a specific project, so they have very little time to get their bearings before starting billable work.

Some really great projects but the Emperor has no clothes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at EffectiveUI

Pros: * Fully agree with other review - the client list is very impressive * Project Managers are given a great deal of autonomy to lead a… Cons: * Sales wages delivery with little to no understanding of how to develop software * Sales while I was there didn't clearly understand the difference between… Advice to Senior Management: 1. While you've done a good job at being a flat organization - you'll want to set up some more structure 2. Using some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall Disappointment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EffectiveUI

Pros: Was once an incredible team of smart and talented people… Cons: With the high turnover (more than 30% in just one year), most of the superstars have left but a dwindling… Advice to Senior Management: Your focus on the bottom line has robbed the company of its actual value. Most of the creatively superior people who helped you build this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EffectiveUI.

Worked for EffectiveUI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EffectiveUI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EffectiveUI CEO Rebecca Flavin. All reviews posted anonymously by EffectiveUI employees.