Efficient Frontier

www.efrontier.com
  www.efrontier.com
There are newer employer reviews for Efficient Frontier

Efficient Frontier is a progressive, positive, collaborative place to be!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Efficient Frontier

Pros

How many startups do you know that offer a 401(k) match, how many do you know that acquired a company, how many do you know that have very low employee contribution costs for benefits? EF has all of this and more! We also have a CFO that supports investing in technological resources that make sense, he's not your typical CFO - so conservative that you have to beg, borrow and steal to get a new resource.

Cons

Offer leadership training, EF is a great gig, we can be better ... a little training goes a long way.

Cultivate people as they are the most important asset.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Efficient Frontier (View Most Recent)

Good product, nice people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Efficient Frontier

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, flexible hours, lots of nice people. The technology (algorithms) behind the product is solid.

Cons

Managers are hit and miss. Some great ones, and some less than savory ones. Although compensation and raises are commensurate to performance, actual career advancement opportunities are on the low side. More recently, cliques have formed within the company.

Market and sell more aggressively!

Some get rewards but most don't

Former Employee - Account Manager in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Efficient Frontier

Pros

I wanted a chance to work at a great Search Engine Marketing company because of Efficient Frontiers good reputation. Unfortunately after a promising start after meeting so many nice people I realized that it was not that different to other Search agencies.

Cons

There was a large amount of politics and managers took credit for hard working staff's good work and also blamed their teams when things went wrong. Unless you were one of the small selection of favorites, the only way to get a raise or promoted was stick around for years and years and just do all the work that was given to you. So be prepared for a lot of long hours. Was a lot of staff leaving in the months before I left.

To listen to other staff and not just the favorites and give people a reason to want to stay by giving them fair reward for work.

There are newer employer reviews for Efficient Frontier