Efficient Frontier

www.efrontier.com
There are newer employer reviews for Efficient Frontier

Not a great place to work for most groups and roles

I have been working at Efficient Frontier

Pros

account management stagg is dedicated and capable
good benefits

Cons

disrespectful behavior by engineering management
quality is ignored

29 Other Employee Reviews for Efficient Frontier (View Most Recent)

Long road to nowhere

Former Employee - Client Services
    Former Employee - Client Services

I worked at Efficient Frontier

Pros

Hard to think of many reasons why I liked my career at EF. They always let me take days of when I wanted. They also have a couple of really smart people on staff who I learned a lot from and would happily work with again.

Cons

There are so many reasons why I thought my short time there was a waste of time. There is so many people with high up job titles that are clueless. Some things I heard from their mouths sounded more like the set of Jersey shore. A lot of gossip and politics the higher up you go. After a few months I understood why there was such a big churn of clients. It was a culture that i feel would be good for people who just work for a pay check.

Probably not realistic to get rid of so many people on staff so at least try and stop the gossip culture

An Agency Wrapped In Technology Clothing

I worked at Efficient Frontier

Pros

Relaxed Atmosphere, Friendly People, Independent Work Environment, Decent Work Hours, Flexible Vacation Time.
    It is an organization where for most staff in most areas, if you show up, do a semi ok job, enjoy a casual friendly environment you will be satisfied.

Cons

Little Practical Career Growth & No True Career Development, Below Average Remuneration, Understaffed in Key Areas like Product Development & Engineering, Rewards for Tenure & Experience Over Performance.
    The outside perspective of the company is of an organization at the cutting edge of the industry technology wise when in reality it is primarily an agency which has an engineering focus and a strong analytics background. So if you are looking to work at a true technology focused and innovative company, you probably should look elsewhere.

Decide whether you want to be an agency or a cutting edge technology company. Then hire, structure, reward and communicate accordingly.

There are newer employer reviews for Efficient Frontier