Efficient Frontier

www.efrontier.com

Some get rewards but most don't

Account Manager (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsI wanted a chance to work at a great Search Engine Marketing company because of Efficient Frontiers good reputation. Unfortunately after a promising start after meeting so many nice people I realized that it was not that different to other Search agencies.

ConsThere was a large amount of politics and managers took credit for hard working staff's good work and also blamed their teams when things went wrong. Unless you were one of the small selection of favorites, the only way to get a raise or promoted was stick around for years and years and just do all the work that was given to you. So be prepared for a lot of long hours. Was a lot of staff leaving in the months before I left.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo listen to other staff and not just the favorites and give people a reason to want to stay by giving them fair reward for work.

Great company with lots of potential

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Efficient Frontier

Pros: The vision that EF is execting on is great and very interesting. The team is great and the management team is good at listening and… Cons: Lots of work. Can't hire fast enough. Product is very… Advice to Senior Management: Keep executing on the big vision of combining search, display… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Summer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Efficient Frontier

Pros: Only a summer glimpse - a great place from what I saw. Employees really know… Cons: If you were stuck there with no car then the only food option would be in the cafeteria,… Advice to Senior Management: Efficient Frontier is going down a good path and is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Efficient Frontier.

Worked for Efficient Frontier? Contribute to the Community!