Efinancial
efinancial.com Bellevue, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Good but not Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

ProsI gained some wicked experience and a great foundation of knowledge that has helped me to be very successful in my new role. The company also has a strong desire to grow and become even more successful.

ConsEfinancial is built on a call center / direct marketing business model. I have come to learn that model is very common in the insurance and financial industry. While there is nothing wrong with that methodology, I personally prefer permission based marketing methods. So in some ways I have had to mature and come to that realization, which has left me with a much more positive outlook on the company in reflection.

Overall ok if u can handle redundant life

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Efinancial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Not too much micro managing. No prospecting. Cons: Bad leads, inconsistent income, ridiculous filter of internet on computers Advice to Senior Management: Get better leads and quit giving employees the run around No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Efinancial has been a great opportunity.

Sales (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Efinancial

Pros: If you work hard and prove your work ethic early, management doesn't micromanage. A good opportunity for making substantial income. Very nice office. Efinancial… Cons: Disconnect between upper level management and sales force. Having more positive sales speeches about the direction of the company without negative undertones would be much… Advice to Senior Management: See above. More
There are newer reviews on Efinancial.

Worked for Efinancial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Efinancial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Efinancial CEO Michael Rowell. All reviews posted anonymously by Efinancial employees.