Efinancial

efinancial.com

Insurance Sales Agent

Insurance Agent/Producee (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsThe people who works there make it a desirable to work. Everyone is helpful including the managers. The leads are free to call but you have convert on a regular basis. Otherwise, you will be on the bad list.

ConsThe management structure is constently changing as the company grows. They value vetern employees unless you are top producer. Anyone is disposable because they are constantly hiring new agents.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe transparent with management so we know what the hell is going on with the constant changes. Keep in mind managers!!!!! You are disposable too. No job security for you either.

Great Place To Work With Exceptional People

I have been working at Efinancial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Been with the company for a few years and have had advancement opportunties, recognition of hard work, and talented and creative… Cons: Wish everyone could stay! Made some really great friends and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up with the employee recognition programs, announce anniversaries, kudos for a job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you are driven, you will succeed

Sales (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Efinancial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -At Efinancial there is a strong, customer-focused culture -Co workers are knowledgeable, fun and friendly -On the job training -Corporate events, contests, cash prizes and… Cons: -The schedule can be inconsistent at times -Parking situation is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Efinancial.

Worked for Efinancial? Contribute to the Community!