Egon Zehnder

www.egonzehnder.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Egon Zehnder

most fulfilling porfessional experience in my career

Current Employee - Consultant
Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Egon Zehnder

Pros

The one firm structure makes it very easy to serve clients around the world, with no internal arguments about aloction of fees.
The compensation structure encourages great sharing of information both inside offices and between offices,
The firm has much higher ethical standards than other search firms - we take off limits very seriously
The fee structure, fixed rather than contingent, puts us firmly on the side of clients, rather than trying to just close the assignemnt on anyone.

Cons

Given the importance of the assignments we work on to our clients, they understandably have high expectations and hence we feel under pressure to deliver on tight deadlines which makes the work quite stressful, but that is what all senior level professional advisory firms experience.

Continue to apply very high standards to all sorts of internal recruitment and ensure that we are clear about our values and our business model so we attract peolple who will thrive in this environment.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Egon Zehnder (View Most Recent)

Okay, so far.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Egon Zehnder

Pros

Some good benefits, which can be found elsewhere also.
    Chilled number of hours.
    Weekends off is non-negotiable.
    Salary on time.

Cons

No room for creativity. No fun. Only work, work, work!
    Absolutely biased in its selection of people to higher levels.
    Political games everywhere.

Please offer us growth opportunities or at least skills training. no room for growth here. Leadership lacking in this vital area

EZIRS is not a company but a shop

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Research Analyst in Delhi (India)

I have been working at Egon Zehnder

Pros

Good brand name in international market.

Cons

Boring, repetitive work, not interested in growth of individual and pay scales are ridiculously low. The leadership of EZIRS is pathetic as people with no or very less management education or experience are leading the key positions. And its more painful to see how a so called human capital consulting firm is not able to manage its own human capital. The sole objective of the promoters is to earn money and not build good company with some future vision. I don't see EZIRS existing anymore in next five years as the inflationary pressure increases leading to the increase in salary demand of employees.

appreciate work and don't show favoritism and nepotism. There should be a transparent way to accessing the performance of the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Egon Zehnder