Limited opportunity

I worked at Egon Zehnder

Pros

Financial security is the best reason to work here.

Cons

Limited Opportunity is the downside of working here.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

most fulfilling porfessional experience in my career

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Egon Zehnder

Pros

The one firm structure makes it very easy to serve clients around the world, with no internal arguments about aloction of fees. The compensation structure encourages great sharing of information both inside offices and between offices, The firm has much higher ethical standards than other search firms - we take off limits very seriously The fee structure, fixed rather than contingent, puts us firmly on the side of clients, rather than trying to just close the assignemnt on anyone.

Cons

Given the importance of the assignments we work on to our clients, they understandably have high expectations and hence we feel under pressure to deliver on tight deadlines which makes the work quite stressful, but that is what all senior level professional advisory firms experience.

Advice to Management

Continue to apply very high standards to all sorts of internal recruitment and ensure that we are clear about our values and our business model so we attract peolple who will thrive in this environment.

Okay, so far.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Egon Zehnder

Pros

Some good benefits, which can be found elsewhere also. Chilled number of hours. Weekends off is non-negotiable. Salary on time.

Cons

No room for creativity. No fun. Only work, work, work! Absolutely biased in its selection of people to higher levels. Political games everywhere.

Advice to Management

Please offer us growth opportunities or at least skills training. no room for growth here. Leadership lacking in this vital area