There are newer employer reviews for Egon Zehnder

Limited professional opportunity and politics based on tenure NOT a meritocracy

Former Employee - Research Associate
Former Employee - Research Associate

I worked at Egon Zehnder

Pros

Salary is competitive with the market. Partners are very capable and in general can add value to clients.

Cons

Egon Zehnder is a european company in it's culture and therefore is not open to new ideas or "free thought" to work here and do well in the research area you much be able to supress your ideas and be submissive. Things work very slowly here… Beyond research there is NO career growth, you will be a research for the rest of your life! Every other exec search company offers you the option to grow except Egon Zehnder...

Practice what you preach. EZ is supposedly a company that provides its clients with management reviews and leadership coaching… so why can't that happen internally? There is a large disconnect between the research are and the partners that create 2 sub-cultures withtin the company when it ought to be one.

62 Other Employee Reviews for Egon Zehnder (View Most Recent)

Limited opportunity

I worked at Egon Zehnder

Pros

Financial security is the best reason to work here.

Cons

Limited Opportunity is the downside of working here.

most fulfilling porfessional experience in my career

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Egon Zehnder

Pros

The one firm structure makes it very easy to serve clients around the world, with no internal arguments about aloction of fees.
    The compensation structure encourages great sharing of information both inside offices and between offices,
    The firm has much higher ethical standards than other search firms - we take off limits very seriously
    The fee structure, fixed rather than contingent, puts us firmly on the side of clients, rather than trying to just close the assignemnt on anyone.

Cons

Given the importance of the assignments we work on to our clients, they understandably have high expectations and hence we feel under pressure to deliver on tight deadlines which makes the work quite stressful, but that is what all senior level professional advisory firms experience.

Continue to apply very high standards to all sorts of internal recruitment and ensure that we are clear about our values and our business model so we attract peolple who will thrive in this environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Egon Zehnder