Egon Zehnder
www.egonzehnder.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Top-heavy company full of negative and harsh employees

Research Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsNice facilities, lots of office supplies available, pays well, travel opportunities

ConsFeedback is great. If done properly, it can help fix issues and motivate employees. At EZI, they give you an overload of feedback, to the point where it feels they are beating you up. They are way too concerned with appearances and little nitpicky things in the office, and less concerned with helping you do good work.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to foster a more positive work environment. It will help your employees be happier. Focus more on the work and helping people utilize their strengths for the company rather than tearing them down for their weaknesses.

Strong learning experience

Senior Researcher (Former Employee)

I worked at Egon Zehnder full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very smart people at the firm. The consultants are very… Cons: They work hard and cut support staff too quickly, which means the workload is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I was so bored at this job.

Research Analyst (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Egon Zehnder as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good pay and benefits, including long vacations. Good opportunities… Cons: Boring job, boring people....no opportunities for advancement. People who have been… Advice to Senior Management: Add more variety to the work? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Egon Zehnder.

Worked for Egon Zehnder? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Egon Zehnder reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Egon Zehnder CEO Rajeev Vasudeva. All reviews posted anonymously by Egon Zehnder employees.