There are newer employer reviews for Egon Zehnder

good team, bad structure

I worked at Egon Zehnder

Pros

great consultants to work with

Cons

no upward mobility - people do the same thing long term

62 Other Employee Reviews for Egon Zehnder (View Most Recent)

Experience depends on office and practice

I worked at Egon Zehnder

Pros

Great exposure to executive resume assessment, instills attention to detail and strong work ethic. Lots of comradery between research analysts and associates.

Cons

Little appreciation of research, variable experience based on which consultants you work with, no career path for research to move up, research management is incestuous and stagnant

Standardize consultant's approach to research organization, make path for researchers to become consultants

Great Company!

Former Employee - Research Analyst Intern in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Research Analyst Intern in Dallas, TX

I worked at Egon Zehnder as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The culture at Egon Zehnder is fantastic. Consultants and analysts at different offices around the world work together in order to deliver optimal results to clients. The internship experience at the firm is absolutely phenomenal and one of the best professional experiences I have ever had. The firm invests significant time and money to integrate the interns into the firm and provides extensive training which I really appreciated. I also enjoyed the wide range of tasks and projects I was assigned and all the incredibly intelligent people with whom I had the opportunity to interact.

Cons

At times I disagreed with the research approach of several team members on projects, but am unsure as to how specific that is to Egon Zehnder and not simply the consulting field in general.

I think creating a greater bridge between the research analyst and consultant positions at the firm in terms of client-site interaction and responsibility would allow for significantly greater talent retention at the research analyst level.

There are newer employer reviews for Egon Zehnder