There are newer employer reviews for Eide Bailly

Learned a lot in a short amount of time

Current Employee - Intern
Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Eide Bailly

Pros

The managers helped me and trained me to the best of their ability. I gained a lot of experience and enjoyed working for Eide Bailly.

Cons

I did not receive much feedback about how I was progressing. I would have liked to been able to see what I was doing wrong and be corrected by the managers.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Eide Bailly (View Most Recent)

Good

I have been working at Eide Bailly

Pros

Flexible work schedules, firm culture, concern for employees'

Cons

Differing approaches among different offices

Good company looking to grow.

Current Employee - Associate
    Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Eide Bailly

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work for Eide Bailly is that they are a very reputable accounting firm that has offices in cities that get overlooked by other larger accounting firms. The firm does really care about their employees and encourages employees to stay with the company, whether that be through working from home, or allowing a part time schedule to fit someones needs. You can really tell that there are people in the firm that really care about your professional development.

Cons

Lots of hours are demanded with little to no acknowledgment of that fact. Bonuses do not even come close to compensating for the additional time you put in.

I would tell senior management to adequately reward those who work heavy hours. I would also tell them to make sure they compensate existing employees at a level above new hires... anything less is just insulting.

There are newer employer reviews for Eide Bailly

Worked for Eide Bailly? Contribute to the Community!