Eide Bailly a wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fargo, ND
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

I have been working at Eide Bailly full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is one corporation that still cares about it's employees and shows it with a lot of the little perks that most companies don't do anymore. They truly care about each and every one of us from the top down.

Cons

There are very tight clique's in some departments that make it almost uncomfortable for some to work in that department. There is some real morale issues because of it and that is never good for any company.

Team building needs to be a priority

Other Reviews for Eide Bailly

company that truly sticks to their culture statement

Current Employee - Senior Tax Associate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Tax Associate in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Eide Bailly

Pros

Great employer...always doing thing to keep staff happy

Cons

small clients that dont understand the value that EB brings to the table

Don't work here if you want any opportunities to advance

Former Employee - Employee Benefits Representative  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Employee Benefits Representative in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Eide Bailly

Pros

The people here are nice and the office is in a pleasant location. Other departments were probably better than the Employee Benefits area as far as management.

Cons

The Employee Benefits department is poorly run with very little concern for their clients. I constantly went home from work ashamed of the company I worked for because of they way they treated clients both on the phone and the jokes made about the clients behind their backs. The department cares only about business volume and nothing for quality. If I worked for a company that was using Eide Bailly to administer their employee benefits (especially COBRA or Flexible Spending Accounts) I would not participate in either of those plans.

Don't just assume that because you have some extremely large clients like the state of Minnesota and Hennepin county that it is ok to treat the clients poorly. Management needs to encourage the employees to care as much about providing quality of service as they do quantity of service calls processed. Also, it would help if management hired call center people that are a little more intelligent than a box of rocks.

There are newer employer reviews for Eide Bailly.

Worked for Eide Bailly? Contribute to the Community!