Eide Bailly
www.eidebailly.com Fargo, ND 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great sales and marketing to get you through the door but falls short of expectations.

Tax (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsGood work life balance and peer culture helpful and supportive.

ConsGrowth is primarily through acquiring small firms and sole practitioner firms. That says everything about the type of work and clients you will "grow and develop" your career on. Lack of coaching, training and development, 360 feedback program is anonymous and "country club" mentality . Pay scale could increase a little and benefits are not the best.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to create a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and diversity is respected and valued. Need to promote flexibility through action and not just talk.

Great company to work for!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Eide Bailly

Pros: Great work/life balance and wonderful staff. Cons: Would benefit from being in more states across the nation. More

Great Employer

Senior Tax Associate (Current Employee)
    Boulder, CO

I have been working at Eide Bailly full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of room for advancement. Eide Bailly has a… Cons: Nothing comes to mind at the moment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Eide Bailly.

Worked for Eide Bailly? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eide Bailly reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eide Bailly CEO Jerry A. Topp. All reviews posted anonymously by Eide Bailly employees.