There are newer employer reviews for Eide Bailly

Good company looking to grow.

Current Employee - Associate
Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Eide Bailly

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work for Eide Bailly is that they are a very reputable accounting firm that has offices in cities that get overlooked by other larger accounting firms. The firm does really care about their employees and encourages employees to stay with the company, whether that be through working from home, or allowing a part time schedule to fit someones needs. You can really tell that there are people in the firm that really care about your professional development.

Cons

Lots of hours are demanded with little to no acknowledgment of that fact. Bonuses do not even come close to compensating for the additional time you put in.

I would tell senior management to adequately reward those who work heavy hours. I would also tell them to make sure they compensate existing employees at a level above new hires... anything less is just insulting.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Eide Bailly (View Most Recent)

Excellent company to work for.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Eide Bailly full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company treats its employees very well and understand that life can get in the way of work sometimes. They have always treated me very well.

Cons

As for any accounting firm, the number of hours the employees are required to work are not any different than any other firm in the profession but Eide Bailly makes sure its employees are also given time off so they can recover from the hard work.

Keep up the good work of treating your employees respectfully and the firm will continue to grow.

Balance

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

I have been working at Eide Bailly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The firm is very flexible and open to work life balance discussions.
    Partners are great people to work for.
    I wide range of industries.

Cons

You will travel which for single people may be a good thing, but if you have a family it may be a strain.
    Pay is a bit lower then you can get in private accounting.

You seem to be loosing a lot of people because of salary. But you are also loosing a lot of staff that want to start a family and feel like the job cannot fit there life style. If this is true or not I do not know but maybe a dialogue is needed and changes need to be made.

There are newer employer reviews for Eide Bailly

Worked for Eide Bailly? Contribute to the Community!