Eide Bailly

www.eidebailly.com

Good company looking to grow.

Associate (Current Employee)

ProsSome of the best reasons to work for Eide Bailly is that they are a very reputable accounting firm that has offices in cities that get overlooked by other larger accounting firms. The firm does really care about their employees and encourages employees to stay with the company, whether that be through working from home, or allowing a part time schedule to fit someones needs. You can really tell that there are people in the firm that really care about your professional development.

ConsLots of hours are demanded with little to no acknowledgment of that fact. Bonuses do not even come close to compensating for the additional time you put in.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would tell senior management to adequately reward those who work heavy hours. I would also tell them to make sure they compensate existing employees at a level above new hires... anything less is just insulting.

Balance

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boise, ID

I have been working at Eide Bailly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The firm is very flexible and open to work life balance… Cons: You will travel which for single people may be a good thing, but if you have a… Advice to Senior Management: You seem to be loosing a lot of people because of salary. But you are also loosing a lot of staff that want to start… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Well rounded, positive, balanced audit experience

Senior Audit Associate (Current Employee) Boise, ID

I have been working at Eide Bailly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work/Life balanceand flexibility are excellent. Diversity of industries is a huge plus. Working on multiple different clients accross many different… Cons: No real negatives. Busy season is busy season, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Eide Bailly.

Worked for Eide Bailly? Contribute to the Community!