Eide Bailly

www.eidebailly.com
  www.eidebailly.com
There are newer employer reviews for Eide Bailly

Good company looking to grow.

Current Employee - Associate
Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Eide Bailly

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work for Eide Bailly is that they are a very reputable accounting firm that has offices in cities that get overlooked by other larger accounting firms. The firm does really care about their employees and encourages employees to stay with the company, whether that be through working from home, or allowing a part time schedule to fit someones needs. You can really tell that there are people in the firm that really care about your professional development.

Cons

Lots of hours are demanded with little to no acknowledgment of that fact. Bonuses do not even come close to compensating for the additional time you put in.

I would tell senior management to adequately reward those who work heavy hours. I would also tell them to make sure they compensate existing employees at a level above new hires... anything less is just insulting.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Eide Bailly (View Most Recent)

Excellent company to work for.

Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Eide Bailly full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company treats its employees very well and understand that life can get in the way of work sometimes. They have always treated me very well.

Cons

As for any accounting firm, the number of hours the employees are required to work are not any different than any other firm in the profession but Eide Bailly makes sure its employees are also given time off so they can recover from the hard work.

Keep up the good work of treating your employees respectfully and the firm will continue to grow.

Long time employee

I worked at Eide Bailly

Pros

Great managers and co-workers. Fun family activities

Cons

Lots of travel, opinions are not valued.

There are newer employer reviews for Eide Bailly