Einstein Bros. Bagels
www.einsteinbros.com Lakewood, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

One of the best Jobs I have had

General Manager (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Einstein Bros. Bagels

ProsPay was great, and most store hours are very reasonable. The company does an excellent job with the service of their equipment. Management reports are very simple and easy to follow and the training manuals are second to none.

ConsDownsides are minimal, really come down to the early rising. Most openers get there at 3:30am. Other than that, there aren't too many downsides.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy only wish, and it came to being when I left, was that the senior management listen/talk to the GM's and store level employees before implementing certain changes. When I left they actually formed a committee of the most talented GM's as a think tank and that is something they needed.

Good place to work, learned a lot.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Lakewood, CO

I worked at Einstein Bros. Bagels

Pros: Fast paced, challenging, smart people Cons: Difficult to maintain work\life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Just a Place to Collect a Pay Check

Management (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Einstein Bros. Bagels

Pros: Free Breakfast and Lunch Job Cons: Communication from upper Management Policys that are vague and ambiguous Upper Management… Advice to Senior Management: Promote within Pay what your staff is worth Don't make polices that are vague or management does not have control over like missing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Worked for Einstein Bros. Bagels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Einstein Bros. Bagels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Einstein Bros. Bagels CEO Jeffrey J. O'Neill. All reviews posted anonymously by Einstein Bros. Bagels employees.