Einstein Bros. Bagels
www.einsteinnoah.com Lakewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Bagels Galore

Customer Service (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsGenerous hours, friendly co-workers, employee discount, food prep experience, and flexibility with the weekly schedule were all pros of working at Einstein Bagels.

ConsThe main con was that I didn't feel the pay equaled the amount of work and the intensity of the work. It was very physically demanding and could be a bit overwhelming for anyone who is not used to being on their feet for an 8 hour shift.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was trained in every position so I was able to be thrown at anything. The management knew how to utilize employees, but they should match pay with experience and ability.

Review of overall company, at all levels

General Manager (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Einstein Bros. Bagels full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very corporate, can transfer all over the state without having… Cons: No opportunity for advancement above the General Manager level, unattainable… Advice to Senior Management: You need to spend more money building a better HR and benefits department. There needs to be a better organized training structure with incentive and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

So your store is falling apart, why are you down in sales?

General Manager (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Einstein Bros. Bagels full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Hours Many Regular Guests Amazing Free Coffee Above average pay Cons: Prices change every period Switching in policies regularly including bonus, insurance, and vacation Horrible… Advice to Senior Management: Step into and run a store for a quarter. Look around. Write down what's broken. Fix it. Broken coolers, broken freezers, crumbling walls, over flowing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Worked for Einstein Bros. Bagels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Einstein Bros. Bagels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Einstein Bros. Bagels CEO Michael Arthur. All reviews posted anonymously by Einstein Bros. Bagels employees.