Einstein Bros. Bagels
www.einsteinbros.com Lakewood, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Horribly organized and low paying.

General Manager (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Einstein Bros. Bagels full-time for more than 10 years

ProsFresh bagels to eat daily! Great hours if you have a family, most General Managers work 4am-2pm.

ConsPay is under the industry standard. Every single interaction with upper management has felt sneaky and dodgy. I know more than a few fellow coworkers who were promoted and promised better pay, given all of their new responsibilities, then were never given the promised pay raise. There's a store in my district with no General Manager, and a Assistant Manager in training running the store, for Shift Manger pay. The poor man is held to the standard of a GM while making 16k a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay closer attention to your Area Business Managers. They are giving our company a bad reputation for taking advantage of hard working employees.

Bagels Galore

Customer Service (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at Einstein Bros. Bagels part-time for less than a year

Pros: Generous hours, friendly co-workers, employee discount, food prep experience, and flexibility… Cons: The main con was that I didn't feel the pay equaled the amount of work and the intensity of the work. It was very… Advice to Senior Management: I was trained in every position so I was able to be thrown at anything.… More

Review of overall company, at all levels

General Manager (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Einstein Bros. Bagels full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very corporate, can transfer all over the state without having… Cons: No opportunity for advancement above the General Manager level, unattainable… Advice to Senior Management: You need to spend more money building a better HR and benefits department. There needs to be a better organized training structure with incentive and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Worked for Einstein Bros. Bagels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Einstein Bros. Bagels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Einstein Bros. Bagels CEO Jeffrey J. O'Neill. All reviews posted anonymously by Einstein Bros. Bagels employees.