There are newer employer reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels

Excellent team and experience, but food industry not for me

Former Employee - Applications Engineer in La Jolla, CA
Former Employee - Applications Engineer in La Jolla, CA

I worked at Einstein Bros. Bagels part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Wonderful supervisor and coworkers, great team morale, interesting customer interactions. Helpful environment; clean environment. Employees genuinely cared about work ethic and each other.

Cons

It can be tough working with difficult customers, especially in the food industry but you definitely practice patience, tolerance, and respect.

Upper management did so well, he was very experienced, patient, and understanding.

117 Other Employee Reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels (View Most Recent)

Great First Job

Former Employee - Team Leader in Statesboro, GA
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Statesboro, GA

I worked at Einstein Bros. Bagels part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Loved being able to help the customers and although it was very busy most of the time due to the proximity of the restaurant to the university, it was alot of fun to work with everyone.

Cons

The space issue was pretty bad for our restaurant, as well as the long lunch lines and college schedules of most of the workers slowed things down.

Have better transitions for shifts so customers don't suffer

Horribly organized and low paying.

Current Employee - General Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Einstein Bros. Bagels full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Fresh bagels to eat daily! Great hours if you have a family, most General Managers work 4am-2pm.

Cons

Pay is under the industry standard. Every single interaction with upper management has felt sneaky and dodgy. I know more than a few fellow coworkers who were promoted and promised better pay, given all of their new responsibilities, then were never given the promised pay raise. There's a store in my district with no General Manager, and a Assistant Manager in training running the store, for Shift Manger pay. The poor man is held to the standard of a GM while making 16k a year.

Pay closer attention to your Area Business Managers. They are giving our company a bad reputation for taking advantage of hard working employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels