Einstein Bros. Bagels

Poorly ran organization

Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Einstein Bros. Bagels full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNice people to work with. Most people do not have to work evenings. Competitive discount for employees.

ConsSenior management would squeeze blood from a stone with no regard to employee impact. High turnover in HQ in all departments. Low or not competitive salaries at all levels in organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart paying attention to employees and you will have better service & lower turnover. Each time you take more from employees it shows in sales & customer service.

Bread on the table but come on give me a break

Crew Member (Current Employee)
Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Einstein Bros. Bagels part-time for more than a year

Pros: 50% discounts on meals, no late nights (store closes at… Cons: -early mornings if you're not a morning person (early as 1-3am) mainly for bakers, shift managers and the GM -company forces GM's not to exceed a… Advice to Senior Management: -Hire Shift Managers that actually know what they're doing. You can call their last job to see if they would recommend them before hiring. -ABM's… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a good marketing environment

Brand Manager (Former Employee)
Lakewood, CO

I worked at Einstein Bros. Bagels full-time for more than a year

Pros: -As close to marketing-driven company in the restaurant industry as you can get -Pays relatively well within marketing function for industry -Good level… Cons: -It's a consumer-driven company with NO understanding of the consumer...no research budget, in-house insights employees, or segmentation/targeting/positioning -No one is willing to speak out against poor… Advice to Senior Management: Overhaul is needed No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Worked for Einstein Bros. Bagels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Einstein Bros. Bagels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Einstein Bros. Bagels CEO Jeffrey J. O'Neill. All reviews posted anonymously by Einstein Bros. Bagels employees.