Einstein Bros. Bagels
www.einsteinnoah.com Lakewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Corporate BS prevents employees from being able to provide excellent service to guests

Shift Manager (Current Employee)

ProsJob Security, Payday, Discounts for employees

ConsEinsteins only cares about the money going into their pockets. If you work for Einsteins, be prepared to get no recognition for hard for, very little compensation for a tremendous amount of effort, and If a customer wants to tip their friendly sandwich maker or barista, too bad because they aren't allowed!

Your average job

I have been working at Einstein Bros. Bagels

Pros: Close at 5pm, work life balance Cons: No major Cons, just be prepared to work hard. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poorly ran organization

Manager (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Einstein Bros. Bagels full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice people to work with. Most people do not have… Cons: Senior management would squeeze blood from a stone with no regard to employee impact. High… Advice to Senior Management: Start paying attention to employees and you will have better service & lower turnover.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Worked for Einstein Bros. Bagels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Einstein Bros. Bagels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Einstein Bros. Bagels CEO Michael Arthur. All reviews posted anonymously by Einstein Bros. Bagels employees.